- 3 intensive weeks to learn a vibrant and energetic bellydance choreography with a strong flamenco twist.
- Breakdown of the movements and traveling steps to build up to a full choreography infused with Spanish passion, energy and proximity.
- Technique and emotion at the same level.
- An online video with a breakdown of all the steps for self study.
Ideal for intermediate bellydancers.
Beginners are welcome (read explanation below).
Although a complete beginner could find the steps, movements and rhythm patterns a bit challenging, everything will be properly breakdown to make sure everyone can fully execute the choreography.
Tuesdays 6:30 to 7:30pm
- 17th and 24th of April 2018
- 1st of May 2018
London, Camden Town
The Academy Dance Studios (Lounge Studio)
15 Pratt Mews NW10AD
- £35 for the first 3 people to join (sold out)
Include access to an online video with a break down of the choreography for your self study.
- To keep the quality of the class to the highest standards and provide with personalized feedback the maximum number of students is 12.
- The fees are non refundable. If you can not attend to any of the classes, you'll have the possibility to catch up with the recorded break down.
Below you'll find the song we will be working on.
It is highly recommended to listen to it several times BEFORE the course starts.
Houria by Souad Massi